Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Patience is a virtue??





Still waiting for the call from Ray that my velo is being shipped. Anyway, I have made room in my garage for the Strada once it does arrive and have purchases a few goodies for it. Now thinking about the design decals I will put on it. Thinking about some tasteful stripes down the sides. I have decided that I will will put a Canadian and a Dutch flag on it. One for my home and the other for the land of my birth as well as the origin of the velomobile itself. I will now wait for it to arrive before deciding on any other designs.

I am being patient .... Really!

4 comments:

  1. Cornell- Ya got it real bad doncha!? Keep us posted for the arrival date, I'd love to come done and see ya zoom a way in the distance while I try to follow on the ole GRR!
    Larry
    P.s. how did the Jasper ride go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry; We had a great time in Jasper/Banff. The weather was not the best but we did the distance in three days. The uphills were a grunt but the downhills were incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cornell- I can't wait to see what you come up with. I am still trying to decide whether to put racing strips up the middle of my Mango Sport ("the Carrot") . I might do that at some point. The numbers I have on the Carrot are from the STP but I haven't removed them yet as I like them.

    I can't wait to read your reports.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thot your were going to go the air force logo thingy?
    THen again you could get slightly darker blue lettering with V*&GR* on it. WOuld give all those red necks passing yo a chuckle or 2

    ReplyDelete