Thursday, July 29, 2010

Next Week is Assembly of the Strada but Poor Nikki!

Had a message from Ray, at Bluevelo in Toronto, that my Strada will be assembled next week! This is very good news. The weather is just turning really nice here and looking forward to seeing my "Big Blue Pill" in my garage. More importantly, I am looking forward to getting it on the road here in the Rocky Mountain foothills.

Of late, we have had some unexpected financial set-backs. However, the funds are in place for the Strada so I am not that worried. To make a long story short, we have a massive Veterinarian bill to deal with.

My little velodog is recovering from her accident over the weekend and told her today that she better get better soon because her ride is coming soon. For those who are wondering what happened, my little Jack Russell Terrier got injured by being stepped on by a horse. Just a second of me being inattentive and she gets seriously hurt.

She had a back operation on Tuesday, July 27th and she is progressing really well. She had two broken vertebrae and some serious bruising. We are hoping she recovers the use of her back legs. She has feeling in them, but can only move her right leg. It was heartbreaking since we both love this dog too bits!

She loves riding with me on the Catrike Expedition so the Strada will be a joy for her. Get well little buddy!

1 comment:

  1. a nice care of your pet. i heard about recover form accident its a best. it is its new life.so be more careful about it.

    ReplyDelete