Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nikki is doing fine!

Well it has been a few days since I posted that Nikki, my velodog, has had major surgery. She is doing just great. Still a bit slow and wobbly on her feet ... but she is walking by herself. Just bloody amazing! It is going to take about 6 weeks for her vertebra to heal up and she will be on minimal duty. She cannot run or go up and down stairs. we now have baby gates in our house to stop her from doing that.

As for my Strada, I just paid for it yesterday so the deed is totally done other than getting delivery of it. Boy that left a big hole in my bank account!! This waiting is going to kill me but I have waited this long and another couple of weeks will make me stronger! Can't wait to get my "Big Box" thread up and going on Bentrider-On-Line very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice digs you got here! Looking forward to every Strada detail. In understand Torka is getting a Strada too? You two can show up at the mext Tater TOT as the Strada-Various...

    ReplyDelete