Monday, August 23, 2010

A really BIG BOX is heading West!

Strada #9 has been shipped out of Toronto today! According to the shipper's website it should be here in about 4 days. Man it, has been a long 6 month wait and I will be glad to pick it up later this week. Hopefully, it will be out on the Alberta roads on the weekend.

Those "cowboys" in my neighbourhood are really going to do a double take when they see this! My neighbour, big and gruff John in his black cowboy hat, is always driving up beside me and saying things like "Cornell, What @#$& are you riding now? Can't you find a real bike to buy? Then he laughs and drives off in his Dodge Ram Dually Pickup! He is the only man that stopped and asked to ride my Catrike in his Ostrich skin cowboy boots!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading about your experiences, 'riding a Strada with cowboys';-)

    ReplyDelete