Monday, September 20, 2010

Detailing

While not wanting to put too many "doo dads" on the Strada, I did want a bit of detailing on the body.  I put the silver pinstriping on the seam and a couple of Canadian flags near the rear.















... and of course,  a small ol' bluecoyote decal on the side just in front of the wheels!


I have been waiting for Bluevelo's decals to arrive in the mail but nothing so far.

In addition, I plan to get a "Strada" decal made to make it look very much like the European model.  Having a hard time determining the font on the European Strada logos.

Plan to attach the Flevo roof today, so I can get out on the road in the rain.  I just will not stop raining here!

Update to this Post:

Ymte at Velombile.NL sent me an email saying that they would send me the "strada" decals in the mail.  Thanks so much!

4 comments:

  1. Hello bluecoyote,
    A beautiful Strada! My Strada is also blue but a gelcoat (=yours too?), it is september 2010 not assembled yet but on the shelve at Velomobiel.nl. You have a nice reflector behind, it gives me some idea's. I'm looking forward to see how you've pimped up youre Strada.
    With regards,
    Wim (from Zutphen, Holland)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bluecoyote,

    Got my Strada last Wednesday and absolutely love it!

    Very nice touch, those placards. Read you are struggling to determine the font for the Strada logo and made you a photograph of my own Strada: http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3981/dsc00806mu.jpg

    Overall length of the logo is 20cm.

    Hope it helps :)

    Erwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wim; My Strada is also a blue gelcoat. Looks great in person and I am sure you will love the color too. My wife likes it because it is very visible on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erwin; Sent you a private message and thanks for the photo. To all others , check out Erwin's brand new red Strada!

    ReplyDelete