Saturday, August 28, 2010

Strada #009 is now in its new home!

On thursday afternoon, we picked up the big box from Bluevelo at the YRC Reimer terminal in Calgary.  It was late afternoon before we got home with it.  My buddy Keith and I had to stop at Rocky's Burger Bus on the way home to get some celebratory comfort food!



Taking it out of the box was pretty exciting.  It has been a long wait and even my wife was pleased to see it.  So, we put her to work removing the shipping straps from the wheels.


It was everything I could have wished for and took it for a spin before it got dark.  I rode it around my neighbourhood and one of the neigbourhood kid's said it looked like a giant blue jellybean! It was not set up for me so I spent a bit of time "tweeking" the seat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment