Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wheel Discs Installed.

I have resisted putting the discs on until now.  I have been running the tires with different pressures and did not want to remove the discs each time I changed tire pressures.  I have settled on 55 psi on the front Schwalbe Kojaks and 70 on the rear Marathon Supreme.   I also positioned the Flevo roof to see how it would look.  I will install it later when the weather gets a bit worse. I will have to drill two holes for the front support fittings.  I really pained me to drill a hole in it to install the second mirror.  Drilling two more will really hurt!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, drilling holes can be scary. It helps to be really sure about the position of them. You can stick on some transparent tape, and do the marking on that. The ink used in some pencils/markers cant be erased from the gelcoat.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip about the ink. I will keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sooo sweet
    I don't wanna wait until I'm over 60 to get one ARRRRRGGG.
    Larry

    ReplyDelete