Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some more photos of the Strada




This photo shows that I have added another mirror. I also installed my Garmin GPS.  No high tech mount, just added a strip of Velcro™ to the back and it seems to stick no matter how bumpy the ride gets.  I added a mount for the bell on the right side using an unused hole where the body sections meet.  I used a Minoura bottle mount with a 2.5" chunk of handlebar in it.  The brass Mirrycle Saturn Bell fits easily without rubbing the side of the body.  It has a great musical and loud sound when you spin the outer ring!


 

Click on any of the photos to enlarge them.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in blue, and a nicely matching water bottle too :-)
    But where are the wheel covers?

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheel covers will be on soon. I have been thinking of doing the wheel covers in blue but maybe that is just a bit over the top! Just installed a second mirror today!

    ReplyDelete